Monday, December 14, 2009

A quick note from south of the border!

Hola Cluster G! I can’t believe it has already been over six months since graduation! Time flies! I miss everyone!

Things are going well in Mexico! I am finishing up my first project at work and then we have two WHOLE weeks off for the holidays starting on the 18th. I can’t wait! I will be in Puerto Vallarta with my family at the beach and am gladly accepting visitors if anyone needs a break from the cold.

In my free time I am working with an NGO that a friend of mine runs to launch a microfinance bank. We are finalizing our pitch now and have talks scheduled with investors/donors in January. So if anyone doesn’t know what to do with their end of the year bonus, let me know =)

Happy holidays and hope to see everyone soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment